service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle.
As a member of the Advanced Digital Solutions team, the primary focus and
responsibilities will be to deliver high value products / solutions and
advance the digital agenda across the enterprise – more specifically
delivering digital asset servicing capabilities.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Serve as Blockchain, DLT solutions expert to build digital asset servicing capabilities in partnership with business teams and technology. This includes designing and delivering pilots.
* Design and build future state architecture to support new and existing Blockchain, DLT use cases.
* Evaluate different Blockchain protocols / platforms to explore solution alternatives. Serve as a trusted technical and architectural advisor to deliver blockchain based solutions.
* At least 5 years of hands on experience in designing and developing Blockchain, DLT solutions
* Deep technical understanding of leading blockchain protocols, strengths and gaps
* Strong experience with the Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, and other protocols
* Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, Go, NodeJS
* Strong experience designing and developing Distributed Systems, and Microservices
* Solid understanding of Cryptography, Encryption, and Automation
* Previous experience of container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Knowledge of traditional storage architecture as well as storage virtualization
* Experience with cloud infrastructure services