Placer.ai is a fast-growing big data startup led by seasoned executives and
repeat entrepreneurs who are building the world’s first “Google Analytics for
the physical world.” Placer.ai’s platform provides instant visibility into any
property in the U.S., presenting accurate details about visitation patterns
and demographic breakdowns of visitors. Placer.ai’s customers can see where
visitors have been before, where they go afterwards, where they typically go
for sports, entertainment, groceries, etc., and what their interests are.
Placer.ai’s A.I.-based SaaS platform replaces archaic solutions such as manual
surveys, installed cameras and other people-counting systems, creating a blue
ocean market of more than $100B.
Placer.ai has grown 3x year-over-year for the past 3 years, counting more than
500 paying customers across a range of industries, including 2 of the world’s
top-10 retailers, 2 of the top-10 CPG firms worldwide, a world’s top
hospitality firm, 2 of the world’s top-10 commercial real estate (CRE) firms
and 2 of the world’s top multinational asset managers and hedge funds.
Placer.ai has just raised $50M in Series B funding.
* Play a central role in building complex and large scale systems that powers Placer.ai’s platform
* Measure, analyze and improve the performance, scalability and robustness of the product and processes
* Carry tasks end-to-end, from design to deployment, and take full ownership
* Assist team members to excel at their job by code and design reviews, and technical guidance
* Collaborate with Product, Analysts and Data science teams in order to improve the product’s quality and deliver new features
* BSc degree in Computer Science or an equivalent
* professional backend experience
* Strong coding skills and a “get-things-done” approach
* Willingness and patience to share your wisdom & experience
* Experience with large scale production systems
* Experience working with a cloud provider
* experience with Python, pandas, celery, RabbitMQ, and MongoDB
* Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
* Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
* Developing complex large scale data pipelines
WHY JOIN PLACER.AI?
* Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
* Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
* Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefits
Placer.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a
team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Placer.ai’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications,
without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any
Placer.ai applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the
application process should contact Placer.ai’s Human Resources Department to
make the need for an accommodation known.