developing cloud technologies to analyze, prevent and detect the next
generation of cyber-attacks, experimenting with cutting-edge technologies and
focusing on agile development and value to the customer.
* Responsible for deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting, uptime of high scale systems running on AWS.
* Leads the design and development of automation process for testing and deployments
* Owns the design, setup, integration and maintenance of public cloud technologies and infrastructures
* Deep monitoring all cloud services and systems, first-tier troubleshooting of cloud issues
* Maintaining current cloud technologies and setting-up new ones according to research and demands
* Computer Science Graduate (or equivalent premium army training)
* Extensive experience in Linux and networking
* Experience with AWS technologies and services
* Advanced troubleshooting skills and problem solving skills
* Hands on experience with Kubernetes
* Familiarity with automatic deployment and testing – advantage
* Knowledge in Java and Python programming – advantage
* Highly responsible and committed (may troubleshoot issues in non-standard hours)