the embedded group.
In this role you will be a key contributor on a multi-functional team,
responsible for designing and executing Attenti devices embedded SW.
Responsibilities include management of experienced Linux team, writing design
documents, performing code review and assimilate best practices to the team.
Coding (At least 50%) as well as creating work plans and bring them to
· At least 5 years’ experience as team leader- Must
· 10 years or more expertise as RT/ SW Embedded Eng. – Must
· 10 year or more experience in C/C++ – Must
· 5 years or more experience in Linux – Must
· Expert in code technologies and debugging – Must
· Proficient with compiler and linker functionality – Must
· B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer science – Must