Amazon’s demand-side ad server provides advertisers, agencies and publishers
with solutions to create, distribute, customize, measure and, optimize their
messaging. Our global ad server delivers ads across mobile, web and video at
massive scale, and our customers benefit from creative authoring tools,
advanced analytics, and dynamic creative optimization.
The team is seeking a talented and passionate Front end engineer to join the
product development team in our Tel Aviv office to create an innovative user
experience for advertisers and campaign managers
You will work as part of a small agile team, launching and growing new
initiatives for Amazon’s demand-side ad server. We succeed by growing the
number of advertisers that choose Amazon’s demand-side ad server due to the
effectiveness of our products in achieving their marketing objectives.
As an engineer, you can be involved in every aspect of the process – from idea
generation, business analysis and technical design through to development and
deployment across a variety of technologies – giving you a real sense of
ownership. Together we build systems which meet high standards of performance
and reliability and operate at massive scale. You will have the freedom and
encouragement to explore your own ideas and the reward of seeing your
contributions benefit millions of Amazon customers worldwide.
Amazon is a place where builders can build. We’re looking for engineers who
can delight customers by continually learning and inventing. From day one,
you’ll be working with experienced engineers and designers who love what they
* B.Sc. In computer science / SW Eng. or related field,
* 4+ years of industry experience in software development
* Understand view layout and rendering technologies (e.g. responsiveness, progressive enhancement, browser/device support).
* Understand the importance of testing front end components with experience of creating unit and integration tests.
* Able to demonstrate knowledge of front end system design, interaction with back end APIs, and performance/security considerations.
* Able to solve difficult software and UX problems with high levels of ambiguity. Pushes for information to avoid solving the wrong problem and to mitigate risks early. Able to decompose problems into clear software and UX design actions.
* Experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS) is desirable.
* Computer Science Honours degree (2:1 or better) or another technical degree or postgraduate study. In lieu of degree, relevant skills and equivalent experience.
* Able to demonstrate knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and strong problem solving skills.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that
employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting
decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to
discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security
of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our
Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the
personal data of our candidates.
Company – Amazon Dev Center (Tel Aviv)
Job ID: A1489327