Come work with us at BlueRibbon!
We are looking for an outstanding Java Developer who has a passion for pushing our server side technologies to the limit, developing a fast and high quality of code. The Java developer will be building the next gaming generation platform.
- 3-5 years’ experience in server side development (Java / Scala)
- Experience with Spring/Hibernate – Must
- Experience with Maven/Gradle – Must
- Experience with Vertx – Big plus
- Experience in one of NoSQL data stores like Redis, Mongo, Elasticsearch, etc. – Must
As a Backend Engineer at Blue Ribbon you will be using cutting-edge technologies, such as Vert.x/Kafka/Redis/Elasticsearch/Microservices to build a scalable distributed architecture for handling vast gaming network.
You will be part of a small, tight-knit, hands-on team that takes pride in its exceptional coding standards and development practices. As part of our team, you’ll be dealing with massive amounts of data from different sources and using state of the art technology to make the big data approachable in real-time. Each member of our team is a development athlete/all-around-player. You should be able to build a product end-to-end from design to coding, testing and deployment.
What will you get?
- Interesting and challenging work with exciting project involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Share options