● Engineering Change order processes
● Product Tree/BOM
● Manufacturing documentation creation
● Suppliers support – Manufacturing processes, set up, Training, technical
support and change management/rev control
● Assembly and Integration skills
● Manufacturing jigs definition and design
● Manufacturing Team training and support.
● At least 4 years of experience as NPI Eng./ Manufacturing Eng.
● Relevant Engineering/ Practical Eng. Degree
● At least two years working in a start-up/Hi-Tech environment
● Teamwork, creativity, problem-solving skills, and analytic thinking
● Strong organizational skills (tidy, pedantic, flexible, and adaptive)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew + English)
● Availability for traveling overseas.
Location: Kibbutz Beit HaEmek, Israel