software applications in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) for the Software as
a Services side of the business. The successful candidate will work on
Oracle’s Discovery Service among other cloud and on-premise projects.
· 10+ years in SW development experience.
· Deep and proven knowledge in Java.
· Developing in cloud environment, familiarity with Cloud infrastructure like
· Experience with microservices and REST API.
· Experience developing on UNIX/Linux, or administering UNIX/Linux systems
· Relational database design and/or SQL programming.
· Architectural understanding of designs and products.
· Team player and good communication skills.
· Fluent English – spoken and written.
· Excellent implementation and problem-solving skills.
· University/Technical Degree.
· Development experience using network protocols
· Experience with Python and shell scripting.
· Experience in development tools like netbeans, git, intellij.
· The job demands working with global teams in US and India and requires
flexibility and teamwork skills.