Zadara offers cloud infrastructure solutions for MSPs and Enterprises. Our vision is to develop, deploy and operate the largest global Edge Cloud Network, to enable innovative technologies and services that improve the way the world communicates, works, heals, travels and plays. We are looking for authentic, driven, customer obsessed individuals to
Zadara’s award-winning cloud services platform brings our proprietary infrastructure technology to where customers need it most. Our global partner network has doubled in the past year to include more than 300 clouds, with the goal of accelerating our global footprint by an order of magnitude. We are endorsed by best-in-class service providers and partners, including Cyxtera, Sandz, Viatel, CenturyLink, Equinix, NTT Rakuten, Verizon, K3 Starcom, Softcat and Veeam.
At Zadara you will be surrounded by a group of intelligent, open-minded, critical thinkers with diverse backgrounds who are committed to learning and development at every level. Join our growing diverse team and help us achieve many thousands of cloud locations.
We are looking for a focused, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and impeccable presentation skills to join our sales organization in Israel as a Sr. Account Manager Private Cloud & MHSP. You will interact with Enterprise Customers & MHSPs at all levels and in a variety of industries with a primary focus in Israel. Ideal candidates should be eager to build and execute a business plan for a defined sales territory, with particular focus on securing new logos.
This is a sales role that requires strong technical solutions acuity and includes all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to closing to account management.
join our thriving global team.
Zadara is one of tech’s fastest growing companies according to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 awards. Since 2011, Zadara has been a disruptor in the technology space, pioneering the first storage-as-a-service technology solutions. Our proprietary storage and compute technology offers the most flexible and resilient infrastructure for service providers, enterprises –designed for any workload, any data type, and any location, on-premises, multi-cloud, hybrid and at the edge.
- Manage a defined sales territory, working closely with Marketing, Solutions, Alliances
- Direct prospecting (digital/phone/email) with our Marketing Team to originate and win new logo business
- Engage senior-level executives through a consultative sales approach to understand cloud services (both storage and compute) needs
- Partner with Solution Architects (SAs) to design compute and storage solutions that meet customer requirements
- Evangelize the cloud model to executives across industries
- Achieve monthly quotas by winning business
- Utilize Salesforce.com to contact prospects and customers, track ongoing activity and report weekly status to management team.
- 5 Years+ of corporate sales experience
- 3 Year+ of IT Sales Experience (cloud services experience)
- Formal sales training, ideally a recognized sales methodology
- Ability to prospect, qualify and close business, orchestrating a virtual team as needed
- Extensive knowledge, experience, and certifications with Salesforce
- Strong experience in technology sales, particularly to Managed Services Providers
- Prior digital sales experience
- Proven track record of surpassing your sales quota
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effective
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, focused and positive with a “hunter” attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or relevant industry experience
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Willingness to travel to tradeshows and clients as required