Imagene provides a disruptive AI-based genomic testing solution to assist
cancer patients in receiving the optimal treatment that medicine can offer by
making genomic testing accessible and leverage their biopsy images for
personalized therapeutic strategies.
About the position
Imagene is hiring an experienced data scientist researcher. As part of the
initial data science team recruitments, he/she will have the opportunity to
influence the research vision, goals, and culture significantly. Imagene is
working with some of the largest players in the health space, so he would have
the opportunity to impact many people’s lives.
The job requires an established track record of successfully solving complex
problems in the computer vision field and a strong passion for Imagene’s
* Engage and implement cutting-edge AI technology in the field of unsupervised and semi-supervised learning.
* Apply reinforcement learning for architecture and hyper-parameters search.
* Develop robust Generative Adversarial Networks.
* Keep track and implement the latest state-of-the-art deep learning research.
* 4+ Years of experience programming experience in Python.
* 4+ Years of experience in machine learning algorithms.
* 4+ Years of experience in computer vision algorithm development.
* 4+ Years of experience with the following frameworks: PyTorch, TensorFlow.
* 2+ Years of experience with unsupervised and semi-supervised deep learning models.
* Proficient in detection, segmentation, and classification algorithms.
Health Tech, Computer Software