join our D&D team
and work on our User Acquisition Platform and APIs.
In this role, you will take an integral part in building and maintaining our
various web applications,
using modern technologies in both server and client side, with an emphasis on
high performance, scalability and availability.
In addition, you will help maintain our legacy web services, and in
transitioning them to modern technologies.
This is a true, unique full stack position that puts you in charge of
everything in the system and the development cycle.
What you will need:
* B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
* Extensive experience in design and development of web applications.
* At least 3 years of experience in server-side development with one or more of the following languages: JS (node), Java, Scala, Python, Go
* At least 1 year of experience in client-side development, using one or more of the following frameworks: Angular, React, Vue
* Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
* Experience with Linux environment and containers (docker)
* Experience with cloud- based server infrastructure (e.g AWS, Google Cloud)
* Experience with SOA, microservices and kubernetes
* Deep knowledge of NodeJS
* Deep knowledge of Angular framework
* Experience in Agile development, including CI, CD and automated testing
* Good understanding of Agile / Scrum methodologies.