our team. You will be a part of Granulate’s R&D team, bringing to life the
first real-time continuous optimization solution. Working with a talented and
agile core team, you will have the opportunity to grow with us and build an
* Handle the entire development cycle of our performance dashboard – architecture, design, development, deployment and monitoring.
* Deliver frequent product deployments in a fast-paced agile environment.
* Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
* At least 3 years of relevant experience as a Fullstack developer.
* Strong knowledge of our stack – Python (Async), ReactJS and GraphQL.
* Strong knowledge about UI best practices – We use Tailwind CSS and Emotion JS.
* Strong knowledge working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
* Experience working with Microservices architecture.
* Experience with building production-level, secure web systems.
* Good understanding of web development fundamentals, and communication protocols.
* High standards for code quality, testing and performance.
* Strong grasp of Git.
* Experience with DevOps tools – Dockers, CI/CD.
* Experience with AWS – an advantage.
* Experience with time-series DBs – an advantage.
* Team player who is eager to be an early adopter of new technologies.