to be a part of a great team that builds analytical web applications and is a
key component in the new Nielsen strategy.
An S&P 500 company that fuels the media industry with the most accurate
understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences
love, we measure across all channels and platforms – from podcasts to
streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly
connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities
and accelerate growth.
About Our Team
Our team is responsible for multiple products all with Analytical nature that
are tasked with providing insights to our clients as well as internal
stakeholders so that they can be more efficient and strategic with their data
and act fast and correctly to make needed tactical and strategic adjustments.
The products are built on top of the Nielsen Application Framework and consist
of Node/React micro services and micro frontends.
The team consist of 4 strong developers and are looking for an additional
member to help them deliver even more business value to the company In
addition, in the spirit of our RnD center we contribute to opensource, write
blog posts speak at meetups and make sure we are constantly evolving and
We Are Looking For a Developer Who
Is a Team player.
Understands how software
works: from docker environment to frontend component.
Wants to design and develop end to end solutions.
Is passionate about clean code and learning new technologies.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of our awesome team?
If You Join Us You Will
Design and develop UI components and screens; bring mockups and wireframes to
* Design and develop backend APIs and logic
* Build embeddable solutions that will be hosted on client web pages
* Do all of the above while maintaining high quality with extensive testing, monitoring and continuous deployment.
Contribute to nielsen-oss, other open-source projects, and to our internal
open-sourced shared backend and
Learn new technologies and understand how they work under the hood.
* At least 2-3 years of experience with modern JS framework – Angular, React+Redux or similar
* Experience with NodeJS
* Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL DBs
* Experience in software design
* Ability to transform product requirement to software design and implementation
* Creativity and excellent problem solving skills
* Good English (verbal AND written)
* BA/BSc in Mathematics/computer science
* Experience in continuous integration/deployment methodologies
* Experience with testing frameworks
* Experience with working with public cloud like AWS, Google, Azure
* Experience with Microservices architecture