in Tel Aviv!
The Digital Business Automation (DBA) product line is BMC’s industry-leading
orchestration and automation platform. Control-M from BMC helps the world’s
largest companies automate time-sensitive, business-critical workflows. We
orchestrate data and ML pipelines, supply chains, production lines, financial
transactions, and many other processes in complex IT environments worldwide.
The DBA product management team defines the future vision for the product
line, analyses business opportunities, specifies and prioritizes customer
requirements, directs product development teams, defines pricing, and supports
successful commercial outcomes throughout the product lifecycle.
As lead product manager, you will be or become an expert on the product,
market, and related business domains.
* You will ensure product-market fit in the domains under your responsibility, including maintaining a strategic backlog of prioritised features (using Aha!).
* You will work closely with development and QA, solutions marketing, sales and pre-sales, and support teams to ensure that solutions are delivered to plan, the sales teams are enabled, and customers are satisfied.
* You will help plan product deliveries, including documenting detailed requirements, scheduling releases, and publishing roadmaps.
* At least 5 years software product management experience at an enterprise/B2B software company, including:
* Experience with complex sales processes internationally
* Proven collaboration with marketing staff to ensure clear internal and external messaging
· A strong technical background
* Knowledge / experience of agile methods (especially lean); familiarity with Aha!, Jira, Confluence.
* a first degree or equivalent, ideally in a science or engineering discipline
* Confidence in presenting to different types of audience (technical/business, junior/senior, small/large)
* The ability to distil complex business and technical requirements into masterful, clear, concise PRD’s and feature backlogs, unambiguously prioritised
* Fluent English
* A can-do approach
* A strong customer service ethic
* The ability to move seamlessly between the ‘big picture’ and very low levels of technical and business detail
* Willingness to travel, typically 1-2 times a quarter (post-Covid . . .)
* Knowledge of various business domain, such as Machine Learning, Workflow Orchestration, Telecom, Finance, Retail, IT Service Management etc.
* Knowledge in DevOps processes, CICD pipeline tools
* Experience in Cloud-based products and technologies (containerisation, serverless approaches, vendor-specific cloud tools, cloud security
* Experience in Microservices architecture, API-driven approaches