institutions that need to streamline digital asset operations – without
sacrificing on security. When it comes to cryptocurrencies, both storing and
transferring can be cumbersome due to the fact that one wrong move means money
could be lost forever. Fireblocks uses state-of-the-art technology in order
for customers to have one platform for their team to securely store and
transfer digital assets across all their exchanges, wallets, counterparties,
etc. Some of the largest players in
As a Software Engineer @ Fireblocks and part of our Core team, you will design
and implement core components, cryptographic libraries, and blockchain-related
You will participate in the full life cycle of the products and work as part
of a small, elite, fast-moving team to meet aggressive schedules.
We expect you to be meticulous, highly motivated, take ownership, and have a
great passion for what you do.
* 3 years experience in C++/Rust development.
* Experience working with Linux.
* experience with microservice architecture – advantage
* Experience in writing code in Agile, CI/CD environment.
* B.Sc in Computer Science from a credible institution or equivalent work experience.
* Experience in security, blockchain, or cryptography – a big advantage
* The ability & experience to proactively lead and take ownership E2E, including design, development from scratch, research, writing the core Logic, and more.
* Strong team player!