Check Point’s Cloudguard Intelligence is looking for a Sr. Data Scientist to
join its staff.
The group consists of highly talented teams and individuals developers,
Security Research, Advanced Development and Architecture across all the cloud
organization products and services.
This is a unique opportunity for you to establish and lead the area, work in
the #1 worldwide Cyber Security Company, gain expertise and experience
harnessing the amazing available data collection available for Cyber Security
* As a Sr. Data-Scientist you’ll:
* Design develop and lead a novel data-driven solutions that have the potential to deliver game changing results involving advanced AI and Algorithms.
* Push the solutions all the way to a large scale production systems. Understand the architectural constraints of such systems and work with a cross-organizational engineering and product team to quickly transition from prototype to a scalable robust implementation.
* Enjoy the work and knowledge of Cyber Researchers, Analysts, Fellow programmers and Data-Scientist to deliver machine learning and analytics solutions.
* You’ll enjoy:
* A fun environment where work-life balance is valued.
* Exploring THE BEST Cyber Security Data source to be found.
* Working in a start-up environment within a corporate’s stability.
* Sharing your day with fun, passionate, brilliant people.
* 5+ years of experience as a Data-Scientist or Engineering Architect working on machine-learning-related projects.
* Python/C#/TypeScript/Scala development experience who worked on several production systems.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (Preferably Master/Ph.D. degree).
* Experienced with Databases, Data processing architectures, Spark, Cloud, Docker/k8s.
* Experienced with Cyber Security – Big Advantage.
* A pragmatic approach, an open-minded, good communicator who can simplify complex ideas and designs
* Positive, fun to talk and work with, who sees himself as part of a community.
* “Go-to” person, master in his domain, the one who finds opportunities where others see problems.