The Website Specialist and Social Engagement Manager will play a leading role in the strategic development and execution of all website and social media marketing initiatives for Payana. The individual will be a key member of the Lead Generation & Digital Marketing team and will work collaboratively with cross-organizational functions including product marketing, product, human resources, R&D, and external partners.
Website/social media analytics and business metrics in order to adequately gauge performance, optimize initiatives, and establish best practices are also key requirements of the position.
In addition, this role includes taking a lead role in maintenance and development of the website including – managing lead journey, lead the conversation, and CTAs to improve CTR, meeting with editing, marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style, and appearance, writing reports for senior managers, carrying out quality assurance checks on content, reporting technical problems to IT support staff, dealing with legal issues, such as copyright and data protection.
- 3 years’ experience in website and social marketing
- Experience with website content management systems (WordPress – advantage)
- HTML knowledge – a big advantage
- Digital/social media agency experience specializing in social media management for clients strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with SEO best practices
- Highly analytical and articulate
- Self-starter and, simultaneously, a team player.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage several activities and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Great presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Social Media channels and tools, website tools, as well as Google Analytics and other website analysis tools.
- Marketing automation (Marketo) and Salesforce.com knowledge – a big advantage
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or business.
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generation forms.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs.
- Collaborate with team members responsible for traffic generation to optimize the user journey.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative data that provides analysis and insights into ways to continuously improve and innovate the website.
- Work with design and webmaster teams in developing wireframes, concept design mockups, and clickable prototypes to illustrate the design approach, gain stakeholder buy-in, and ultimately support customer engagement.
- Work with webmaster team to handle website maintenance and technical improvements for SEO and UX.
- Develop web guidelines and procedures working with external vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Manage CRO tools to enhance website lead generation (Chatbot, BI, Content recommendations.)
- Develop and implement social media strategy and best practices across various platforms and social communities (e.g. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+, etc.)
- Establishes social media outreach and engagement goals both around awareness and around lead gen.
- Generates content calendars and oversees monthly calendars for all social media channels.
- Publishes daily posts on social channels and consistently monitors daily conversations.
- Follows relevant feeds, blogs, pages, etc. to stay up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Compiles reviews and communicates monthly qualitative and quantitative reports on digital performance driving actionable insights for future efforts. Identify and analyze issues, patterns, and trends in online channels and product performance.