BMC mainframe solutions draw on decades of expertise and innovation to
leverage AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics to achieve a self-
Key elements of a self-managing mainframe: Multivariate analysis, Predictive
analytics, Root-cause analysis, Prescribed remediation, Intelligent
automation, and Built-in domain expertise.
As an Automation Developer, in this role you will be:
* Working in a team that drives BMC mainframe modernization forward and be part of innovative and challenging work environment
* Working in a dynamic and highly collaborative team to create automated tests using the most advanced tools available
* Researching, designing robust and resilient automation code that elevates to quality and customer satisfaction
What we are looking for:
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
* 3-5 years of proven working experience in Java development and software design.
* Experience in Spring, Swagger, REST API – Advantage
* Experience with Linux – Advantage
* Familiarity with Selenium – Advantage