automation & infra team and significantly impact the company product and
development teams. This role includes the development of our system chips-
based solution on a revolutionary architecture.
NeuroBlade is on a path to redefine an industry held back by the inability to
analyze data in the speed and scale needed. We design a complete
multidisciplinary solution for Data Analytics acceleration.
NeuroBlade was established in 2018 with the stated goal of enabling faster
time to insights by freeing analytics from data movement constraints. It led
to the creation of a whole new memory technology, XRAM™, that radically
In 2020, NeuroBlade introduced the IMPU™ (Intense Memory Processing Unit), a
hardware accelerator for data-driven workloads, which has set a new standard
in query processing.
We’ve only just begun.
What you’ll be doing
* Design and develop infrastructure for system-level software, targeting chip architecture
* Developing and performing automation of functional and performance tests
* Support of various platforms and validating chip functionality
* C/C++ and Python hands-on design and development
* 5-10 years of experience in Chip validation/ System validation
* BSc degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical Engineering
* Very good communication skills
* Expertise in DDR protocols
* Experience in the following fields is preferred:
* RT embedded SW experience
* Multi-core CPU programming
* Object-Oriented design experience in one of the majors
* Performance analysis
· Expertise in various protocols: PCIe, DRAM, networking, serdes, etc