top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client,
Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are any of these you:
* You have built a career growing Saas/Technology companies and are looking to bring your insights/skills to a truly global organization?
* You love the constant innovation of business processes (including finance processes) that you have experienced in growing technology companies and you are excited about a role where you will have the opportunity to innovate finance ops full-time
* You are looking for the opportunity to extend your knowledge of Saas businesses and take your industry knowledge to the next level
We are looking for finance experts (regardless of your current title) who have
a deep knowledge of SaaS businesses and are excited to use their insights to
create the finance org of the future. If you are a finance professional who
enjoys process innovation and embracing emerging technologies, this role is
What You Will Be Doing
You will be a key player in designing and enabling the finance organization of
the future. You will be determining the most critical changes to improve our
fully remote, 24/7 Finance organization. You will do this by rolling up your
sleeves to deeply understand your world-class team’s work within our systems,
providing feedback to make your team’s systems and work even better.
You will be making evidence-based decisions that create tangible impacts
allowing our cutting-edge finance operations to provide true business value.
We have just launched our latest innovation – 24/7 teams of globally
distributed finance professionals working in 4 shifts. This means nobody is
ever waiting on our finance team to come online and results come nearly 4x
faster than traditional models. Our books can remain in a daily state of close
vs. waiting 1-2 weeks after the end of the month. These are the types of
innovations that are enabling us to expand our M&A strategy to integrate 1-2
companies a week into our group, while best in class is barely 1 per month.
What You Won’t Be Doing
* Spending most of your time in meetings
* Customizing systems
* Managing managers; instead you will review work, perform root cause analysis, generate, rank and test solutions, and provide coaching
* Project management and HR tasks
Chief Financial Officer Key Responsibilities
* You won’t be managing a team in the traditional sense but you will provide coaching to a 80+ person team dedicated to a specific function within our Finance organization
* Design and redesign the work your team produces to optimize it for our remote-first, 24/7 Finance operation
* Generate insights and make decisions that drive us to achieve our goal of integrating one company per week and having the books closeable at the click of a button
* Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Math/Science degree
* Qualified as a CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA or MBA
* Experience working in a a senior fiannce position (FD/SVP/CFO) in the tech/software industry
* Worked on at least 10 audits as a client or auditor with a Big 4 Accounting firm
* Hands-on System implementation experience (ERP, BI, FP&A, BI)
* Led 2+ major ERP system migration projects
* Great working knowledge of Oracle NetSuite
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For
three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top
talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our
technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-
facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new
moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-
based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people,
be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited.
Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We
look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
* You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
* Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
* First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
* Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
* Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
* If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4590-IL-Netanya-ChiefFinancial